Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year + Chocolate Lava Cake (Video)

Happy New Year everyone!

Hello to 2017 ;) This year, I hope to be cooking more in the kitchen and to share more recipes here on GoodyFoodies. Will also try to make and post more cooking videos too. You can also subscribe to my Youtube channel for more videos. If you have tried any of my recipes, do share them on my Facebook page as I would love to see your creations too!

My first Recipe Vlog for the year is for this chocolate lava cake. We made these for our guests during a Christmas party that we threw and it was a huge success! Everyone loved it. For the recipe, you can click here.





Enjoy the video! Click here for full screen.



If you enjoyed reading my posts, LIKE me on Facebook! You can also follow me on Instagram (@babysumo) for more photo updates or Dayre for daily updates. Thanks :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy 2017, all! Oooo...haven't had this for a while now, drooling!

    ReplyDelete

Please drop any comments or questions you may have here. Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...